Today is December 12th - 12-12-12 - so thought I'd post 12 of something...
Here, in no particular order, are some of my favorite artists.
- Tim Holtz - the master of distress techniques
- Julie Fei-Fan Balzer - creator of amazing stencils and champion of staying true to your own style
- Christy Tomlinson - original "She Art" artist making wonderfully layered and "messy" mixed media art
- Dyan Reaveley - International Sr. Educator for Ranger, Inc. with her own line of stencils, stamps and spray mists
- Donna Downey - originally a scrapbook/paper artist but has added painting and art journaling to her list of talents
- Heidi Swapp - love that she has made a comeback with her own line of papers, digi products, sprays, etc.
- Dina Wakley - colorful art journaler extraordinaire
- Jennifer McGuire - awesome "clean" stamper sharing lots of tips and techniques on her blog
- Ronda Palazzari - on design team for Maya Rd. and author of a new book - love her style
- Beryl Taylor - mixed media/textile artist
- Anna Dabrowski (aka Finnabair) - amazing Finnish mixed media artist and teacher
- Jennibellie - English art journaler on You Tube, sharing many videos recycling ordinary throw-away materials into art
I hope this gives you some inspiration! Enjoy.