"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

New Classes

I've just finished two new class projects for the Little Blue House. 

First up is a double layout "Dear to my Heart" with the new "Fourteen" line of papers from Crate Paper. I love the combination of pinks, reds, teal and gray in this collection.





Closeups



I also designed a cute little acrylic minibook "Love 2 Craft" which would be perfect for favorite photos of your crafting group or retreats or crops or even projects. The title can be changed to Love 2 Create or Scrap or Art or Sew - the choice is yours! This one has some fun techniques and, for such a little book, provides space for lots of photos.  It features crafty papers from We R Memory Keepers




Inside "sneaks"




If you're interested in taking a class, come by The Little Blue House in Keller, TX, or call 817-431-7930 to reserve your seat.

No comments: