"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Sunday, June 9, 2013

It's Graduation Time

When we moved to Texas and our old neighborhood 14 years ago, our then 12-year-old was one of the oldest kids in the neighborhood. Now all those little ones are grown and graduating from high school! I wanted to do something a little different than a gift card tucked in a card so, of course, I turned to Pinterest!




This is what I created from a similar idea found there. The original creator had made a cute printable for the top of the can, but they were the wrong colors for this school, so I just used punches and hand-wrote the sentiment.




I had the most fun rolling up those dollar bills and filling the bucket! You can never go wrong with cash!





3 comments:

Nancy B said...

What a lucky person to receive this cool and green grass!

Nancy B said...

OOps! That should have read gift - not grass!

Carla said...

What a neat idea! What a lucky grad who gets that gift. ;o)
I had to pin that for a later idea.

Thanks for sharing