"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Friday, June 7, 2013

What I've Been Up to Lately

It's been very busy here the past several months. We've been getting ready for the Stitch Craft Create Live Convention at the Arlington (TX) Convention Center this weekend. The Little Blue House has a  booth (yes, it's a little blue house) and we've been designing projects and kitting night and day! (Not to mention that we are still teaching classes every week and had our summer Open House with all new class projects last weekend!)



The annual scrapbooking convention started on Thursday and runs through tomorrow, Saturday.  So if you are local, I hope you will stop by to see us. So far, the response has been amazing and we are very excited to expose even more people to our creative projects.

But it will also be good to have our homes and the store back to normal! This is what my kitchen table has looked like for days with all the prepping. And I wouldn't dare show you my guest room - every horizontal surface was needed for the sheer numbers of paper and embellishment piles! Even my husband commented that we needed a bigger house.



Here's a peek into the back studio at the store - tubs and tubs of layouts and minibooks getting sorted for transporting to the convention.



So, hopefully after this weekend, things will get back to normal around here and I can blog more frequently. 

1 comment:

Carla said...

Wow that's a lota tubs. Busy girl