"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Getting back on track

I've been bad - almost two weeks without blogging! Not that I've been sitting around doing nothing. Since I last posted I've created projects for the LBH Open House last weekend, taught several classes and gone to Las Vegas to meet my daughter's fiancé's parents.

I'm late in posting last month's Rolodex Art Journaling cards, but still have to take and edit photos, so those will be posted in a few days.  Today I want to remind you that the Little Blue House annual "12 Days of Ornaments" started today.  Every day for the next 12 days we will be posting a handmade ornament on the blog here: www.thelittlebluehouseblog.blogspot.com. Check the blog daily and be sure to comment. One winner will be chosen each day to receive that ornament. If you are local, stop by the LBH to see all the lovelies on our Christmas tree!


Today's darling snow globe ornament was created by Susan Liles featuring several Reverse Confetti stamps (which are exclusive to the LBH or RC online).


Tomorrow we will feature an ornament co-created by Tracy and Lynette.

No comments: