"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Gifts Swap

I am participating in my online group's 12 Days of Christmas Gifts swap.  The twelve participants have each been designated a number which corresponds to the day our gift is opened. We make 12 identical gifts and send one to each person.

We started opening gifts on Saturday the 13th and will finish on Christmas Eve.  It's so much fun to open a little handmade "giftie" from a friend every day!

 Here are the first four I've received.

Primitive stitched ornament by Julie W

Holiday magnet by Yooper


Beaded snowflake ornaments by Jean B.


Silver heart earrings by Linda S.

I'll be back to share more in a few days.














1 comment:

Sue Kosec said...

WOW - what fun! and what great gifts!!!!! Lucky you.

Merry Christmas, Susan.
SuZeQ