"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

September LBH Art Journaling Workshop

Here's the information for my September Art Journaling Work-
shop at the LBH. I hope many of you locals will join me!

September Art Journaling Workshop
“Creative Mediums and Studio Glaze” with Susan Tidwell 
September 2, 2015 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
$15.00



This month we will be focusing on and playing with some new artsy mediums 
from Imagine Crafts and Tsukineko. You will create a double spread in your journal 
using stencils, Distress stains and sprays, metallic and iridescent mediums, napkins and glaze.

Try products before you buy! I will explain their properties as well as fun techniques
and ways to use them on your projects. And, as a bonus, I will be demoing the new
Ken Oliver Color Bursts!


Please join us even if you are a “newbie” - there are no rules or “have tos” 
in this class - just lots of fun ARTSY PLAY!



Closeup


Supply List
art journal or mixed media paper
(you can find at LBH) 
heat tool and palette knife (if you have)
one or two small napkins with images you like (if you have - I will have 
some to share)
chipboard letters for a title


Call the LBH at 817-431-7930 or Come by the store and Sign Up for this 
upcoming Art Journaling Workshop 

No comments: