"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Sunday, January 24, 2016

It's been too long!

I've been a bad blogger! Life just seems to get busier and busier and the blog suffers! Since my last post, I've been to the Heirloom Productions Stamp Convention in Grapevine, taught classes, had our LBH belated Christmas party and spent a weekend out-of-town at a friend's house for a "mini-art-retreat." 

We also babysat our 10-month-old grandson, Mitchell, at our house for several days and we just returned today from the weekend in Albuquerque celebrating the first birthday of another grandson, Grant.  My daughter and her family from Austin joined us so we were able to see all four grand boys at once!

Mitchell and Grant getting acquainted

Grant and Mitchell enjoying the grass and leaves

Grant's first cake experience - he didn't eat much!


I've also been working on the last two weeks' of the Documented Life UnPlanner Project. I'll detail that in another post. Hopefully I'm back on track for more regular posting!

1 comment:

Sue Kosec said...

Busy, indeed. But isn't life FUN?

xo
SuZeQ