"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Halloween "Row House" Swap


Recently I participated in a Halloween swap and just received my last one in the mail. We were supposed to send out three and receive three back.

These are the three I created and sent. They are almost identical. It's hard to see in the photo but there are little black fences on either side of the doors, a little black cat in front, and scary things in the windows!




And these are the ones I received - love them! I haven't yet decided how to display them. Maybe string them into a banner or prop in a tablescape.  Right now I just wish it would get cooler and feel more like fall/Halloween!


1 comment:

Sue Kosec said...

Love Love Love ... especially the little faces in the windows. Too sweet.

Boo!
xo
SuZeQ