"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Life Documented 2017 - March 5-11

This is last week's spread in my planner.  I added two "tip-ins" - one for an order that arrived on Wed. and a ticket stub from the Ft. Worth Symphony on Sat. They flip to reveal the remainder of those days' postings.


For the right page I did a "zetti-type" collage - it's kinda funky but it's something different 
and I like it.

I'm getting ready to go out of town for a girls' art weekend. Three of us are meeting at another friend's house near Waco and spending the days eating, crafting, talking and just enjoying each other's company. 

1 comment:

Sue Kosec said...

Soooooooooooooooo very, very, very jealous of your art weekend. Wish I was in your back seat and sitting next to you all weekend.

LOVE this spread for your planner. it's adorable - especially the girl's apron/dress.

happy weekend!!!!!!!
xo
SuZeQ