"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Life Documented 2017 - February

As you read this, I will be in Mexico having some dental work done. I scheduled this to post while I'm gone as I'm not sure what connectivity I'll have there.

I've caught up on the last few weeks of February in my "planner."

Feb. 12-18



For this week I used the entire spread for the calendar portion as we were going to be in Austin visiting and babysitting the grand boys and I knew there would be more to document.


Feb.. 19-25




And this calendar is back to one page as it was a pretty boring week! For the other page I made a watercolor background and added some scraps of gelli printed deli papers. The focal image is from a magazine that I've saved for a long time. I did a packing tape transfer to add it to the page. I journaled a bit with white pen. Simple, but I like it.



1 comment:

Sue Kosec said...

As busy as you always are, kudos to you for sticking with it - and timely, too.

I love everything you do, Susan!
xo
SuZeQ