"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Monday, July 17, 2017

Catch Up

Can you believe it's been over two weeks since I've posted here? It's amazing how time flies when you're having fun!

So what have I been doing? Yearly doctor appointments, mammogram, bone density test and a pre-cancerous spot on my nose removed. We also made a last-minute trip to Austin for the 4th of July, brought 5-year-old Carl home with us for a few days before heading to Albuquerque for the 5th birthday weekend extravaganza for Drew.  

Neighborhood July 4th Parade

Carl is excited to be going to Dallas with us

My four boys enjoying donuts for birthday breakfast

Drew's volcano cake for his Moana-themed party

A tired 5-year-old after his party

Two days after returning, I went on my online group's annual 5-day retreat. Luckily this is held every year practically in my backyard in Grapevine, but many gals travel from all over the country to attend. We had a blast (more on this later).

Here's a "catch-up" of the past three weeks' planner spreads.


Watercolor background, metallic sticker borders, collage sheet half-circles for dates.

Various star stamps on white background; washi tape dividers; labels with number stickers for days.

Background stamped with foam stamp and paints; days are printer-generated.

Hope to get back on schedule now!




2 comments:

Sue Kosec said...

I don't know how you do it, Susan. I'm not sure I could keep up with you. LOVE your planner!

Happy art!
xo
SuZeQ

SewPaperPaint said...

I have enjoyed seeing these sweet kiddos on FB and truly love this peek into your planner pages. I am smitten with the 4th week work! WOW! So festive and amazing. Hugs, Autumn