"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Life Documented 2017 - November Week 2



One more week in my planner. It was a fairly uneventful week for a change! The background of both pages is watercolor. On the right page I smooshed a few more colors with the yellow, added a doodled border and a tag that I received in a swap years ago! The quote is a stamp.

We are getting ready to leave for Mexico today. We were supposed to go tomorrow, but the flights are all filling so we are going to go to Albuquerque tonight through Houston, and then on to Phoenix, Yuma and Mexico tomorrow. And, no, I won't be lounging on a beautiful beach for Thanksgiving - I will be completing my dental implants! Hopefully this will be the last dental work for awhile.

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Sue Kosec said...

You say "uneventful" yet I see a pretty full calendar. Love the cheer-iest and bright-ness of this yellow.

Happy travels and happy teeth!
xo
SuZeQ

SewPaperPaint said...

That stamp is one of my all time favorites! Another amazing spread. It's been so fun watching these pages turn... Happy Thanksgiving to you and hugs, Autumn