"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Scrapbooking

Scrapping is what I've been up to this week. Trying to keep up with four albums for the grand boys!

Here are a few layouts I've done. I'm also trying to use up stash and not buy more paper!


Two similar camping layouts for Drew and Grant
Two first day of kindergarten layouts for Carl and Drew


Two layouts of the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta for Drew and Grant


Single page layout for Halloween costumes and trick-or-treating (also did three others for the other boys)



Single page layout for Carl loosing his first tooth Thanksgiving week

This brings me pretty much up-to-date but there will be many holiday layouts soon to come! For someone who never scrapped for my own children, I'm making up for it now!


1 comment:

Sue Kosec said...

You certainly are making up for it now ... and doing it very well, I might add. Those children are going to be so pleased at your efforts - both now and especially when they are older and can really appreciate those efforts.

Great job!
xo
SuZeQ