"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Art Journal Page and Weekly Challenge

I've been out of town for about ten days helping my daughter who had knee surgery. Now that I'm home, it's time for some art!



 

This week's challenge is to use vivid colors and I created a wild background page for my art journal using collaged book pages and music paper, scraps of gelli prints and lots of stencils with acrylic paint.

To tone down the background I used neutral focal images. I've had the image of the stacked stones in my stash for awhile and this seemed to be a good place for it. I added a bird image teetering on the edge of the top stone and black stickers for the title. With a little doodling, the page was finished. Easy peasy!

No comments: