"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Seventh page done


Another page finished - this one uses "burgundy and dark moss green." This was a hard one for me - everything seemed too Christmasy with these colors. I finally went with the Audubon picture of birds. It doesn't show in the scan, but the background cardstock is stamped with brown leaf sprigs. The other papers and image are layered and I used some machine stitching on a few. The quote, leaves and feather are my new stamps from the sheet "For the Birds" from Time to Stamp. I love this sheet of stamps!


I'm starting to feel the pressure - only two more weeks 'til the deadline and I have four pages still to do!

1 comment:

Linda Manning Findley said...

Very nice Susan she is bound to love it ... I know I would .... Linda