"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Off to the Windy City

I'm leaving tomorrow for a long weekend in Chicago so will be offline for several days. Three of my daughters live there and some of the family decided to attend a Cubs game this Saturday. My son will fly in from San Francisco, another daughter from Albuquerque, my husband from North Carolina where he's working on a contract job, and myself from Dallas. Not that I'm much interested in the baseball, but I couldn't miss a chance for all seven of us to be together! This usually only happens once a year at Christmas. Here's hoping for some lovely weather and some fun times.

On another note, I've just noticed this is my 99th post! Unbelievable. So, in celebration of this milestone, I will announce some blog candy on my 100th post upon my return! Check back in on Monday or Tuesday...

1 comment:

Linda Manning Findley said...

Have a fabulous time Susan and enjoy all the family time you can get ... Linda F