"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Friday, December 7, 2007

More cards

Here's another card (above). I love this paper by Creative Imaginations. The stamp is from My Sentiments Exactly. I embossed it in black on red cardstock. The ornament is attached with pop dots. The sentiment is ribbon from Joann's. I made alot of this card below. The stamps are from Rubber Soul and this was a company sample I copied. The wreath and sentiment are stamped with SU Certainly Celery on cream cardstock. The berries were punched with 1/16 and 1/8 hole punches and the wreath was layered first on red cardstock, then green metallic. The card is much creamier and more elegant looking IRL than this scan shows.
And this one uses another of the SU tree image layered on a background (Just for Fun) stamped in red. Looks much different than the one posted yesterday stamped in blue!
I'm off to make more cards. I'm up to about 60 now!

No comments: