"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Thursday, March 26, 2009

More Graphic 45

I am just loving the new Fashionista paper collection of Graphic 45. My friend, Tracy, had her birthday last weekend and I made her this little hanging using several of these papers. They are so beautiful - on both sides - that it's very hard to cut into them! I am going to have to get more just to look at (LOL). I stamped the "make a wish" on a piece of file folder and then folded it so it would be three-dimensional. The base is lightweight chipboard and I sewed through all the layers around the edge and used vintage black ribbon as a hanger. I can't remember where the vintage image came from, but I just love that little girl.

I also made her this card using kraft cardstock, a Martha Stewart punch and a single damask stamp which I repeatedly stamped to make the background.


No comments: