"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

O, the places you'll go!

It's been awhile since I posted some projects. I've been busy creating new class projects and I have to keep them under wraps until they're posted on the website. This is a new little car minibook album I made using the Dr. Seuss phrase for the title. It's meant to be a little keepsake of a summer road trip or even an activity book for kiddos while traveling.

I used the super cute Love Shack line of papers from Bo Bunny. There's also a sticker sheet which I used throughout. Since the pages aren't very big, I made some pockets to enable me to get more tags and papers in the book for photos and journaling. I love the last page - it's painted with chalkboard paint and can be written on with the chalk that's tied on - perfect for tic-tac-toe or hangman or other games.






















1 comment:

Robin said...

This is just the most darling little book Susan!