"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Anthologies

Great news - the new store in Hurst, ANTHOLOGIES, now has an address and the demolition has begun! Nita and Tracy have just returned from CHA and ordered tons of new products as well as the staples to stock the store for the October opening.

Check out the new blinkie in the upper right corner of my blog, click on it to go to the Anthologies blog and become a follower/sign up for the newsletter to get all the info and news as it happens! I am going to be a Creative Designer as well as a Creative Associate for the store so my plate will be very full but I am super excited!

Great, great plans are in the works and this is going to be a creative destination like no other! Follow me to Anthologies...

No comments: