"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Saturday, September 4, 2010

More Journal Pages

I'm a bit behind! These pages are from last week; the prompt was "All About Me." I find it hard to talk about myself so this spread took awhile. I'm having fun with the journal pages but having more difficulty with the actual journaling.

For this spread I printed out several of my favorite images and also used a new stamp set a friend had given me (the lady and flourish). The mannequin tag was a pattern Autumn gave us; I covered the front with sewing pattern paper and the back with some patterned paper. I love including different size tags and "stuff" between the pages.


5 comments:

Judy Meaux said...

Susan - love this "self" layout you did - it's beautiful & truly depicts you!

Lotsa luv,

Vicki Chrisman said...

Beautiful work Susan!

LollyChops said...

This is really beautiful Susan! You'll have to bring it by the little blue house so I can check it out in person!

HUGS sweet pea!

Unknown said...

Your Journal is fantastic. I love the images used on your pages.

SewPaperPaint said...

I think these are perfect descriptives of the beautiful person that you are, Susan.
xx,
Autumn