"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Thursday, September 2, 2010

A New Beginning

A few weeks ago, after much thought and consideration, I resigned from my designing and teaching job at Anthologies, a local scrapbook store. I thought I would have some time for R&R, recuperate from the past fast-and-furious year and, possibly, restart my creative juices.

But, as they say, when one door closes another opens and an opportunity presented itself to teach and design at a new art studio venture called "The Little Blue House." It will be home to "Create Joy Workshops" owned by my friend, Tracy, with whom I worked before joining Anthologies. As you would guess from the name, it is indeed a little blue house - in Old Town Keller, TX.

We are busy preparing the house for it's opening in a few weeks and planning and designing classes to teach. It's exciting to embark on a new adventure and I can't wait to share more with you. In the meantime, welcome to The Little Blue House! It's even cuter inside!

5 comments:

Linda Manning Findley said...

Great Susan ... I wish you and them much success ..... Linda F

Jennifer Yates said...

So excited for you Susan! Can't wait to see you guys soon!! :))

Sarah said...

Sounds like an exciting new adventure for you and your creativity. Hope to see you soon.

Robin said...

I'm sure it will be a great success Susan! Can't wait to stop by and see you there!

kim c said...

oh, i've got to check out the new site. i'm on the west side, its nice to know there are some kindred spirits in town.