"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A New Use for Altoid Tins

I know I have a reputation for recycling and finding a use for many otherwise-discarded things, but there are others out there far more creative than I.

Who would ever think of an Altoid tin and BBQ together? Check this out at http://www.instructables.com/id/Altoids-Sours-BBQ-Grill/ This is an actual, working grill! It will cook a hot dog (cut up to fit) or a teeny hamburg. How about one marshmallow? It takes one charcoal briquette for fuel. CAUTION: VERY HOT!

Anyone else think this is hysterical?



As for art, I am working on some very top secret projects for The Little Blue House. Can't share for awhile, but only 2 more weeks 'til opening day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so clever...Brings back memories of my Girl Scout days and bunsen burnerz...LOL