"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm off to CHA

I'm so excited to be jetting off to CHA in sunny California in the morning! (Not excited about the 6:30 AM flight departure!)  Six of us from The Little Blue House are going to scout out all the new products to place orders for the newest and freshest designs out there.  We will be blogging from there on The Little Blue House blog so check out the blog daily.  I am not taking my laptop this time so will update everyone when I return next week.

This week we have featured organizing large embellishments on the LBH blog (link above) so take a look at our ideas for getting it together in that department.  Or, if you've missed the past two weeks, check out the organizing ideas for ribbons and small embellishments in past posts.

Au revoir!

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

Cannot wait to see what you bring back with you guys....have fun and travel safe....