"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Glassine Embellishments - Make your Own

Remember these two cards I recently created with the June Front Porch Kit (One Sunny Day)?  






Both the flower and the butterfly were made with the glassine bags which were used in the kit to package the exclusive Front Porch Kutz.  I love to use unusual supplies in unique ways and this glassine made gorgeous embellishments.

I have a complete tutorial including lots of photos on the Front Porch Kits blog today.  Click here to check it out.  And if you would like a kit, we still have a few available for purchase on the website here.

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

I love tutorials.. thanks for sharing it Susan,.. I am off to see a new technique

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Love your darling cards and thank you for sharing the tutorials! :)