"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy Halloween - in July ? eek!

No, I haven't totally lost it.  But I wanted to share a new intimate teaching venue that I am so excited to be a part of.

Black Velvet Halloween will be held on Oct. 1 and 2,  2011, in McGregor, Texas (near Waco and Crawford) in the home studio of a good friend.  This will be limited to 20 students and four awesome classes will be taught.  The fee includes all four classes, lunches for both days, snacks, etc.

This is the class I am offering:

"Beware" Halloween Banner








Click on over to the Black Velvet Halloween blog HERE to check out the other classes and to learn more.  Don't miss out on this fun opportunity!  It's guaranteed to be a "bewitching" good time!

4 comments:

JMeaux said...

Susan - Congratulations! Very, very happy for you! and love your banner - really really cute!

DeeDee said...

I love your banner.. I know you will have tons of fun..... love the withches hat.... :D


Halloween is my favorite holiday....

Lynn Stevens said...

How darling, sounds like a FUN time!

Linda Manning Findley said...

good job Susan ... see you there .... Linda F