"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Adornit Wood Type Tray



This tray/shadowbox is one of the class projects I designed for our newest class feature at The Little Blue House. The shadowbox is made by ADORNit Carolee's Creations and has ten compartments for embellishing. I added photos of my daughter and her husband and my brand-new grandson.

Imagine my surprise when I found out that Adornit featured my project on their Facebook page today! Wow, I'm thrilled that they liked it.  You can check it out here: www.facebook.com/adornit and leave a comment!

If you'd like to make one, call the LBH at 817-431-7930 to schedule a class time. If you'd like a "naked" tray, we have those, too. We can even ship...

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Nicely done family shadowbox, Susan.
Missed you at GASC.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful and clever way to capture your most special moments.

Robin said...

Beautiful piece!

Hugs,
Robin