"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Monday, June 4, 2012

I'm Back

I've been gone for almost a week, visiting my daughter and loving on this precious little guy who is now, unbelievably, ten weeks old!


He loves his crib mobile

Over the weekend, he celebrated some firsts.

First trip to a restaurant

First plane ride - one of four total in three days - and he was an angel on each one.

And he crossed state lines to New Mexico to meet his Aunt Dana and soon-to-be cousin for the first time.

Dana with 30 days to go

Once I catch up with life at home, I promise to post more artsy projects here, at least until grandson #2 arrives sometime this month!





3 comments:

Linda Manning Findley said...

Great photo's and so wonderful that you got to spend so much time with them .... know everyone is on pins and needles waiting for #2 .... take care Linda F

Unknown said...

Mix it up Susan, Grandbaby, Artsy stuff, Grandbaby, artsy stuff...lol.
We like it like that.

Anonymous said...

That grandson is absolutely handsome......great pictures......see you soon at AG.
Hugs
Liane :-)