"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Monday, August 19, 2013

Another "Game On" Project


This is the project I created with "Chip" the mini-clipboard included in the Front Porch Kit.  I was hard  to cover the cute kraft-with-white-polka-dot background Chip came with, but I ended up using two of the bright patterned papers.  I'm going to use this as a "Goal List" and, because I used the chalkboard tape for the little banners, I can change goals as needed!  The colorful filmstrip embellishments were perfect for numbering the list. The #4 didn't quite match the color scheme so I "painted" it lightly with red ink.



I used the foil tape included in the kit to cover Chip's clip.  First I embossed it with a harlequin folder to match the argyle paper, then painted it black with Distress Paint (which works really well for covering non-porous surfaces) and sanded it down slightly.  The tape is great for conforming to curves and irregular shapes. "Focus" was cut out of a larger journaling card and popped up on the clip.



This was a fun project! I hope it will help me focus on my goals - #1 and #3 will be easy, #2 and #4 not so much!


No comments: