"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Mixed Media Mania Class - Altered Cigar Box


We had a great response for my Mixed Media Mania class on Tuesday.  And, because it was also the first day of school, many were not able to attend so we have added another date for two more classes next Tuesday, Sept. 3, 10 am - 1 pm or 6 pm to 9 pm.  You may call the LBH at 817-431-7930 to reserve a spot.

I wanted to share some of the results of the students. I forgot to start taking photos until after a few had left, so this is just a small sampling of the gorgeous boxes everyone made.

Debbie's - before the final highlight coat of white

Ellen's - before the beautiful dark green and blue sprays

Hilary's finished box

Karen's - for some reason I was unable to crop or edit this photo but the true colors of her finished box were beautiful soft greens and blues

Lynette's finished box

Susan's finished box - love the wings!
This class was a blast! Please join me next week if you can!

No comments: