"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Sunday, June 1, 2014

May Rolodex Art Journal Cards

It's the beginning of June and that means that I have finished yet another month of altered Rolodex art journaling cards.  I didn't make one per day, but I did all but five! I'm not going to kick myself over that! This is supposed to be fun (and it is!) so if I miss a few days, so be it.

Are you ready?

Strips of deli paper painted with Golden Fluid Acrylics

Leftover painted paper with image from Christmas card - we have two cardinals visit us every spring

In honor of Nat. Scrapbook Day (May 3) - scraps of papers

Leftover painted papers and magazine letters

Lots of textured bits glued to background and painted with Silks Acrylic Glaze - hearts are chocolate kiss wrappers

Love this paper with pastels and wanted to save a piece that I could look at daily

Scrap paper with embossing paste thru stencil - shrink plastic tag


I didn't create this - it's the business card of Dina Wakley that I love and wanted to save
Collage of small tags with gesso and Dylusions spray inks
Paint scrap paper with leftover sequins
Watercolor pencils on background blended with gesso, background stamp embossed, punched glitter paper stars
Lots of textures and Dylusions spray ink; wood veneer butterfly
Magazine image and words; security envelope liner with doodles

Stamped images over magazine map

 

2 comments:

Sue Kosec said...

I love love love the card with the chocolate kiss wrappers the best! I would love to perhaps try this next year ... will see.
SuZeQ

lynettechiles said...

Again, awesome!!!! Look forward to the beginning of the month to seeing your cards. Admire your dedication.