"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

July Rolodex Cards - Art Journaling

OK, I lied in last post. I forgot there were 31 days in July! So, I made 30 cards during July.


Dylusions and HS Color Shine spray inks, washi tape, postage stamps, collage image

Embossed background with images cut from old notecard

Spray ink background, doodles and ad for "Moo" cards - loved the striped stockings
This photo is a bit skewed. Image left over from my page for the annual retreat book. Fountain is image transfer from catalog


More 1920's scraps from the Roaring Twenties retreat

Embossed and inked background; steampunk images cut from mail art I received in swap

Dylusions spray inks and stencil

Scraped paint background, stamps and white pen

Painted background with painted paper scraps, strips cut from business card, collage image

Kleenex box background and collage of various elements

Painted background, thin wash tape and portion of a tag I received in a swap several years ago

Paint scraps - circles are hole reinforcers colored black with Sharpie and doodled with white pen

Background is a ghosting technique. Remaining elements from Jenny Holiday papers colored with Distress Inks

More 1920's scraps on a stencil and spray ink background

"Speckled gesso resist" with magazine cutouts and stamped word

I hope you enjoyed seeing my month of cards. My Rolodex is getting so full. I have had to remove the several months' worth of cards I did at the end of last year to make room, but I may have to now remove more months in order to fill it with the remainder of the year!



No comments: