"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

August RCADs - Part 2

As I was uploading these, I realized that I actually made 32 cards in August (two on one day - guess I got mixed up counting). So bonus points for me.


Stamped background and washi tape, vellum quote, doodles

Paper strips cut from leftovers from other project and handwritten quote, sandwiched and stitched between 2 pieces of acetate, hand-carved leaf stamp

Stenciled background, bird images, leaf trim

Scraped paint, modeling paste through ledger stencil, hearts and border cut from painted scrap paper, bead trim

To commemorate my birthday: paint, spray ink, same stencil as above, collage image, fibers

Bits and pieces removed from an old CHA M&T I discovered in my stash

Painted scrap background enhanced with yellow lines, embossed stamp, gold paint splatters

Painted and stamped background, modeling paste imprinted with bubble wrap, washi tape, stickers

Crumpled masking tape background with spray inks, collage images

Silver Distress Paint resist with Distress inks, collage papers

Distress ink, modeling paste, stamp with gesso; large concentric circles in background stamped with rolled jean hem

Paint, spray inks, stamps, drywall tape, flower colored w/ Inktense pencils and WC crayon

Masked watercolor and pen work - can't see iridescent pen on dandelion head

Paper and lace collage - old photo of my maternal grandmother

Paint and drawing exercise from online "Journal Soup" class - exercise 3

Spray ink and stamped background; wanted to use this quote

Watercolors dripped on watercolor paper, pen doodles to emphasize flower shapes, stamped words

No comments: