"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

New Halloween/Fall Class Projects

The last few weeks I've been busy creating lots of fun Halloween and Fall projects for our new classes at The Little Blue House. They debuted at our Open House last Saturday.  I will show my projects here, but be sure to head over to the LBH blog to see all the wonderful projects available!


First a layout - "Fall is Simply Delightful"



Last year we started making "treat jars and lids" for every season.  You create the jar once and then the lids and wraps are interchangeable.  This is the new Mummy Lid and Wrap for Halloween and the Scarecrow Lid and Wrap for Fall.






The pumpkin mixed media canvas is a companion to one I did two years ago. That one was round and done on a 12x12" canvas. This pumpkin is taller and done on an 11x14" canvas.



And, back by popular demand, is the Halloween Haunted House canvas from last year. This was the first in a series of four seasonal house canvases I did. Many people didn't start until the spring house and wanted to finish out their series. This is actually last year's sample - the new version will be very similar but will use current papers.



So many projects! And next week we'll be starting our holiday/Christmas ones. Can you see why I've not been blogging?

No comments: