"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

August 2014 Rolodex-Card-a-Day Art Journaling

August was a good month! Despite the many birthday celebrations (my husband, daughter, son-in-law, daughter's boyfriend and myself all had birthdays within one week!) I managed to keep up with the Rolodex cards and finished one per day for a total of 31! I think that's a first. (Of course, I cheated a bit, doing a couple some days when I knew I was going to be busy or gone for other days. But, hey, they count, right?!)

So, without further ado, I present the August RCADs (Part 1).

Scrap strips of paper, hand carved leaf stamp, punched flowers

Painted scrap background, sticker, doodles

Paint chip background, metal heart embossed with chunky white EP, flower punched from painted deli paper scrap 

Cut from drink coaster from AG retreat

Painted background, circles are painted scraps, homemade enamel dots from Perler beads

Scrap ink sprayed paper, tinted Whipped Spackle through star stencil/Stickles

Spray ink background, stamp, mulberry paper, collage sheet image, sewing

Paper collage - my BFF and me (age 5?)

Marbled shaving cream background and vellum quote

Spray ink scraps, new stamps

Distress Ink on stencil, spritzed with water and then "stamped" on paper

Crumpled tissue paper and mustache bag on background, collage images, mustache sticker and washi tape

Collaged napkin and stamped quote

"Messy" painted background, hand-carved leaf stamp, sewing

Spray ink background and new Dina Wakley heart stamp

1 comment:

Carla said...

So impessive! Thanks for sharing you creativity and talent.
Love them all.