"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Art Journaling Workshop

I'm back from a month in Albuquerque with my daughter and newest grandson. Time to get back in the swing of things here! I have lots to catch up on.







Next week I will be teaching an Art Journaling Workshop about Lettering and Journaling.  I will be showing different ways to include words in your journals and what to do if you don't like your handwriting. I will also share techniques for lettering.

This workshop is also useful for those who are joining in the new movement of Bible Journaling.  Learn some techniques for adding creative journaling in your bible.

Come join me at the Little Blue House for Art Journaling!
March 10, 2015
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
or 
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Call 817-793-3592 to reserve your seat!

(More information including this month's supply list can be found here.)



No comments: