"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Friday, September 18, 2015

Mixed Media Art Quilt Workshop


Join me for my Mixed Media Art Quilt Workshop at the LBH




 


You will create a lovely mixed media art quilt using your favorite photo and an easy image transfer as the focal point. Each quilt will be unique as you choose from a variety of fabrics, laces, papers and embellishments I will provide to showcase your image. Machine or hand sewing is optional.

(Note: I used a contemporary photo of my two baby grandsons but you could also use a vintage photo, or a wedding photo, family photo or portrait.)

Friday September 25th 10am-2pm 
Saturday October 24th 10am-2pm 
Cost: $55.00

More information is available at www.thelittlebluehouseonline.com  

Make plans to join us! Please stop by, call, or message, the LBH to reserve your seat.  
(817) 431-7930 

No comments: