"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Thursday, September 10, 2015

New Mixed Media Canvas



Here is my newest mixed media canvas class which I will be teaching this fall at The Little Blue House.

I used Echo Park's new fall paper collection, "The Story of Our Family." The colors are fresh and bright and very fallish without "screaming fall." It's hard to see in the photograph but there are mica products on the trunk and grass giving the piece some glimmer and shine. This was a fun canvas to create and I hope to be able to share it with many students soon.

All our new classes are on display at the store and we are taking signups even if you missed coming to our Open House yesterday. There are projects for everyone!

1 comment:

Sugar Lump Studios said...

I saw this in my Blogloving feed and just had to pop over and say how colorful and fun it is! <3 I Love it!