"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Catching Up... Documented Life unPlanner - May, Weeks 3, 4, 5

I've got a lot of catching up to do with my Documented Life unPlanner - several weeks' worth and many experiences to document!

May - Week 3

Weekly Calendar


List Ten - the prompt was to list ten songs that "make your feet move" but I changed it to my favorite songs (This is printed on the back of last week's "Dare 2B" card to save space.)



PAC: Art challenge - to use a circle sticker (I used three and embellished them. The background is made with Color Bursts.)


May - Week 4

Weekly Calendar (added a few photos from trip)



PAC: Art challenge - to incorporate favorite stamps


May - Week 5

Weekly Calendar (last two days of May)

This is only half a page (added to the back of a postcard).






2 comments:

Sue Kosec said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I've been waiting to see what you've done regarding your trip. What fun!

Love your scallops ... I'm thinking they just might be your trademark!

xo
SuZeQ

Linda Manning Findley said...

You do such a great job with this Journal ... I would love to see it up close and personal ...