"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Monday, June 26, 2017

And one more (Life Documented)

June Week 3



I so liked the layout I did several weeks ago using blocks of colors that I did it again for this past week.  I doodled the frames in black and white and then added doodled scallops. 
I like the white space for a change!

This week was a quiet one and I was able to get together with a friend for shopping. She bought yards and yards of fabric and wants me to sew valances for her kitchen and breakfast room. 

I also bought fleece to make a tied blanket for my grandson, Drew, who is turning 5 next month. I had made one for his 2-year-old brother for his birthday and he keeps asking me where his is, so...  I used fabric with construction vehicles as he just loves anything construction-related. It turned out cute and I think he will love it!



2 comments:

Sue Kosec said...

You are such a good friend to your friends and the best grandma evah!

xo
SuZeQ

SewPaperPaint said...

Yes, just precious! I love these to bits! Hugs, Autumn