"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Friday, June 16, 2017

I'm Back - and Catching Up

I think that's my current life theme song - "leaving on a jet plane and I'm back and catching up"!
I accompanied my daughter and her two little boys to Vermont last week to visit my mom and help celebrate her 89th birthday. We arrived on Wednesday and our hubbies arrived on Friday. We all came home Monday. We had beautifully cool, sunny weather, but it got hot and humid the last day and there is nothing worse than being in Vermont with no AC with weather in the 90's!








It was a fun week but it was good to get home. I've been recuperating since!

1 comment:

Sue Kosec said...

Your mom is so fortunate to be graced with the presence of her loving family. I know, while you are recuperating, she's still glowing! Happy birthday to her.

xo
SuZeQ