"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Life Documented 2017 - Last week of July

This is my spread for the last week and a half of July. Since July ended this Monday, I added Sunday and Monday to this spread rather than doing an entire page for the two days.





The background is watercolored with green and yellow. For some of the days I added small journal spots and doodled frames for the spaces between.  I added a few tip-ins for Stitch Fix box that I received this week. They are attached with washi tape.






I'm looking forward to a new month's pages! August will be busy so I will have lots of memories to include.

1 comment:

Sue Kosec said...

You ALWAYS have memories to include!!!!! Love the colors and the design of this spread.

Your work amazes me!
xo
SuZeQ