"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

I'm Home

It's been a crazy, busy few weeks here! I left on the 7th for Albuquerque to babysit my two grand-boys. I returned that Sat. night to attend a wedding on Sun. night and then it was back to Albuquerque  early Mon. morning for the remainder of the next week. I just got home this Monday evening.

Needless to say, I haven't done much art during this time. Yesterday, though, I went to my friend's house for a stitching-felt-ornaments day with a few friends. You might remember we stitched Valentine and Easter ornaments. This time we worked on snowmen - a little early but we'll be ready for that season!

These are the cuties I managed to finish. We might do another day to work on some others.


Embroidering on felt is so relaxing. These are made easier by die-cutting the felt so there is no fussy cutting involved!

1 comment:

Sue Kosec said...

How cute are these ornaments!?! I love them. Can't quite get into embroidering though - there's just something about me and needles that don't jive very well. LOL.

Great idea to get a jump start on "THAT" season. It seems to sneak up on us so quickly. Now if only I could motivate myself - and make time - to work on the 150+ snowflake ornaments I need.

Merry!
xo
SuZeQ