"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Thursday, August 16, 2018

Scrapbook Pages

I've been trying to catch up on many scrapbook pages for the grand boys.


I did this page awhile ago, at the end of the school year. It commemorates Drew's first year of outdoor soccer on K-league.



Our entire family traveled to Vermont to celebrate my mom's 90th birthday in June. I made four identical pages, one for each boy, so they would remember their great grandmother and that special day.  I also did several pocket pages for all the photos of different activities they did that week.




John, Dana and Drew and Grant spent several days in Montreal before returning home.


(made two of these double-page spreads)


They also went to White Sands for a day - the boys had never been.


(made two pages)


Drew's birthday was in early July so this double-page spread commemorates his Ninjago birthday party.




His party was at the same park as his third birthday party so we took the opportunity to take another photo of all four boys at the base of the same tree. What a difference three years makes!


(made one for each of the boys)


In early August Carl flew alone for the first time from Austin up to Dallas Love Field to visit us for a few days. Of course, that needed to be documented!





And Drew's first day of school (first grade) was this Monday. Carl doesn't start for two more weeks but I will be making a similar page for him.




I think I am officially up-to-date with all four books!




No comments: