"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Friday, August 3, 2018

I'm back!

We got back Wednesday night from visiting our youngest daughter in Chicago. We lucked out and had beautiful weather - much cooler than the stifling temps of Texas! We had fun seeing a show, going to the lakefront beach, taking an architecture boat cruise, eating out and walking miles and miles. I've been resting and doing lots of laundry since our return!





Heartbreak Hotel

I've also made some Halloween cards. It seems a bit early, but I'm in a group that sends cards quarterly to St. Jude's Children's Hospital and they have to be mailed in this month.  I rummaged through my Halloween paper and embellishment box and made these all from leftovers. I have many more but it feels good to put some of this stuff to good use!








No comments: