"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Color your World

We are still in Albuquerque but I thought I'd post another altered book page that I completed last week. 

This one was very simple. The background is an assortment of collaged book and music pages and a few magazine scraps. The circular focal image is actually a "business card" of a craft store in Albuquerque. I love the card and have saved it since I visited the store last year.  I wanted to continue the color wheel so I extended lines from each section of the card to the outer edges of the page. I then filled each section with watercolor, mixing colors the best I could to match the color wheel. I delineated the lines with black permanent marker and used alpha stamps and permanent black ink for the title.



1 comment:

Sue Kosec said...

YOU, my friend, are a total genius. Love this!

Enjoy your day.
xo
SuZeQ