"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

September swaps

I joined three swaps this month.

The first one was for Halloween-themed altered trading coins.  These two were what I created and sent off, similar but different.




And these were the two I received. (Thanks to Linda and Barbara.)






The second swap was for three Halloween-themed triangles.  I sent these to three different people.





I received three back and connected them with baker's twine to create a little banner. (Thanks to Laurie, Julie and Barbara.)





The last swap was for a "girl-on-a-stick."  The challenge was to use a 6" craft stick and an image of a girl or woman and decorate as desired.

I created this one:




And received not one, but two (!) from Barbara. They are so different but I love them both.





I like joining swaps for "littles" as it keeps me active and acting at my table. I also love seeing all the variations that people come up with.

1 comment:

Sue Kosec said...

Great work - by you and your friends. I especially love the craft stick!

Happy crafting!
xo
SuZeQ