"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

"Well-remembered" Altered Book Page

This is the latest page in my altered book.  The background is collaged book pages, white gesso, paints and stencils. The floral images are from a napkin and I stamped the friendship quote on a bit of the plain napkin and adhered it to the page.  The focal point image is from a Somerset Studio magazine which I loved and wanted to save. Since the girls needed to be grounded, I used a piece of an old book spine. I think the color coordinates well with the page.  Simple but fun!



2 comments:

Sue Kosec said...

I love this! You do the best work, Susan. Truly, you do!

xo
-S

Linda Manning Findley said...

Very nice ... love the effect and use of book spine ... great job!