"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

November swaps

The theme for the November altered trading coins swap was "Christmas." I made these two coins to send off.



And I received these.





I also hosted an "Old is New Again Technique Tag" swap. The theme for this was to use a Tim Holtz Christmas Tag from any year as inspiration.  Mine was inspired by his tag #3 from 2007. I haven't received one back yet.




I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend with family and/or friends. We are traveling to Kansas City to be with my sister-ini-law and her husband. Two of our daughters, their husbands, and the four grand boys will be there too.



May your turkey be tender, juicy and delicious! (My husband smoked a turkey last weekend for our own early holiday meal.)

No comments: